Why should you resolve to work with a real estate professional in your transactions? Today, I’ll be discussing five of the benefits you’ll gain from partnering with an agent when you go to buy or sell a home.
1. Experience. A well-educated real estate agent understands the entire sales process and will help you navigate through it, all while brokering a deal and working with other professionals to streamline the transaction.
2. Negotiations. Real estate professionals represent you and act as a buffer, negotiating with all the parties throughout the entire transaction to a successful close.
3. Pricing. We can help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of the home you want to list or making an offer on a home you want to purchase. Don’t rely on third-party applications, which we know are way off the mark when it comes to pricing.
4. Understanding the market conditions. We can simply and effectively explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean to you.
5. Paperwork. We’ll help explain and navigate all the disclosures and paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
If you have any questions about this topic or if you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, feel free to give me a call or send an email. We can provide you a free consultation so that you can have a competitive advantage.